Tuesday, January 13, 2015

OOTD #2



ASOS had a huge sale for new years, so I decided to cash in. I've never shopped at ASOS before, but wow, they have the most fashionable clothing. I pretty much browse through the site going "I want that...and that...and that...aaand now I wish I had money." I don't think I've ever found a clothing store website that I spend more time on than ASOS. My sister was actually kind enough to pay for my order as a late-Christmas present (thanks Jenny!). I was so excited when it came in that I decided to share it with you!

// dress + blazer - ASOS // bag - Nine West // shoes - Sam Edelman //

Is it just me or does it look like I have a hat for a head?

I'm wearing the ASOS Shift Dress with Dropped Waist in Texture along with a Club L Relaxed Blazer in Crepe. I wasn't sure about ordering clothes online (this was my first time), especially with UK sizing and all, but they fit perfectly! I really wanted a comfy, loose dress and a casual blazer for the new year, and I'm happy to say that I have found the ones. They're both still on sale, so if you want them, go go go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment