Saturday, November 29, 2014

Black Friday Haulin'

(Sorry for the bad lighting, my options were limited)
So Black Friday was yesterday, and that means some shopping got done, people! I didn't get much, but one of the items was quite expensive (okay, VERY expensive).


Did I buy a shirt with cats all over it? Yes, yes I did. #noregrets
I absolutely love cute animals, and when you stick them on products, I cave. I saw this last minute at Loft and I just couldn't resist. 


We also stopped at Charming Charlie's and I picked up this little guy. It's a hammered metal ring with the Pisces constellation on it. 


I've been wanting a collar necklace like this for a while now, and I finally found it! I also got this at Charming Charlie's. It actually goes quite well with the cat shirt, if I do say so myself.


And finally, the best for last. I'm going to college relatively soon and my old laptop is pretty messed up after years and years of constant use (it was a hand-me-down from my sister), so my parents decided to spring for a new one while there was a huge sale going on. My sister says that she really loves her Macbook Air and that it is great for college, so now we're laptop twins. I'm using it right now to type up this post, and I've gotta say, this is an amazing laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment